CK NICU Ambassador
Time & Location
About the Event
In 2020 alone our Leadership Squad will probably decorate close to 400 holiday costume capes. Our Costume Capes for NICU Babies is one of our most popular recurring events. By 2021, we might be the #1 producer of hand decorated NICU costumes in the United States! This is SPECIAL and we want everyone to know how special it is.
Count on Kids NICU Ambassadors will be program evangelists and assist with hospital outreach/management. Here are some of the cool things CK NICU Ambassadors get to do;
• Identify hospitals with NICU capabilities. While we want to primarily support local hospitals, we are open to providing capes to distant hospitals as well.
• Contact those hospitals and discuss what Count on Kids does (you will be provided with a script to assist you).
• Identify the hospitals, along with their capacity, that would accept our costume capes. We also typically provide the NICU staff handmade gifts as well
• After a CK Costume Capes for NICU Babies event, take a portion of the completed capes and the staff gifts and provide those to the targeted hospital.
• Follow up with the hospital to see if we can get a picture of a baby wearing our cape
Register to learn more!